FiveCAP, Inc. Early Head Start is a home visiting program for pregnant women in their 3rd trimester and infants/toddlers 0-3 years of age.
What can the program do?
- Support parents in their role as the child's primary teacher and advocate
- Help children get ready to enter school
- Help personal and family relationships
- Help families become more self sufficient
- Provide access to quality healthcare services
- Residents of MASON, LAKE, MANISTEE, or NEWAYGO counties
- Total family income at or below the federal poverty guidelines
- Infants and toddlers 0-3 years of age and/or pregnant women
See BROCHURE for more information: